Invullen van aangiftes
Depending on your personal situation you can receive tax refunds of thousands of euros in total. Possible tax benefits are

  • children
  • a non-working partner
  • working only part of the year
  • mortgage
  • study costs
  • health costs
  • gifts

For more information please click here.
A tax return can be filed up to five years after that respective year. This means that for 2012 you can still request a tax return until the 31st of December 2017.

Requesting allowances
There are 4 different allowances. These are the health care, day care, rental and child allowance. Whether you can apply for these allowances depends on your income, if you have a partner, if you have children and many other criteria.